Review : Etude House Collagen Moistfull Facial Freshener and Emulsion


Facial Freshener
Gel textured facial toner removes pore buildup while moisturizing and tightening complexion
Mild, gel textured facial toner improves skin elasticity
Removes pore buildup while moisturizing
Baobab Tree + Collagen combination improves dermal structure and moisture retention

Emulsion
A concentrated and textured facial treatment steeps skin in rich moisture to improve skin health and moisture level. Fortified with Baobab Tree extract and collagen, skin is treated to advanced moisturization with a dramatic improvement in texture and tone in as little as a few days of use
Moist and rich textured facial emulsion supplies penetrating moisture and collagen treatment to improve complexion health and look

I received the 5ml collagen moistfull trial kit as part of some Etude House purchases from Korea from a friend. I look forward to trying this kit as I really like their Moistfull Facial Mask, despite the alcohol content which held me back from purchasing the 2nd time.

Both of their facial freshener and emulsion have their own distinct scent which is sweet yet overpowering at certain points.

Their freshener which is commonly known as toner contains alcohol which is not welcomed to most people, except for those with oily skin, I guess, though personally, I still think its not beneficial in the long run.

5ml is not alot for a toner as I tend to use alot. Its gel-like texture put me in a fix initially as I just slapped onto the face with light tapping movement but it was quite sticky and I hated that. It become slightly better after I poured it onto cotton pad and swiped it all over the face. Less sticky, I would say. Hardly any visible benefits with or without the freshener though.

I used the emulsion, right after the toner. And its sticky too. Its still sticky even without the freshener, so I presume both products do give a layer of stickiness which I did not really like.
Since its collagen-based, I tried to use both products on my flaky skin, but it turned out to be a major disappointment as I found out to be non-helpful at all.

I used it again after my flakiness disappeared ( after tons of hydrating masks ) and it does give me smooth soft skin, like the mask, but less supple than when I used the mask. Looking back, I guess one understand that the mask have a higher concentration of the active ingredients than the products.

Not something I would re-purchase.



Click Here For More Reviews And Purchase Details




Source : Etude House


Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

No comments