Review on Bioglo Lift And Firm Eye Mask


Quoted :
" Bioglo Lift & Firm Eye Mask with advanced Marine Filling Spheres™ delivers amazing results from the very first application:

• Wrinkles, fine lines and crows' feet are dramatically reduced
• Eye contours are visibly lifted and skin feels firmer "

Marine Filling Spheres™ is the state-of-the-art technology that combines marine derived polysaccharides and collagen to deliver intense skin-firming, smoothening and hydrating action.

Containing 4 pairs in a box, the generous eye patches are soaked with essence to be placed on the under eye area. There is a slight tingling tightening feeling but I do not really see and feel that my eye contours are lifted as claimed.

I cannot comment much on wrinkles and crow feets for now, but from the first application, I do feel that my eye area does seem more radiant and brighter.
After each application, my under eye area also feels smoother to the touch.

I have used up 2 boxes, 1 pair twice a week for close to a month and while my under eye area is not lifted up and my fine lines are still there but my eye bags looked less puffy and more radiant.
Still, nothing beats Bioessence. Read my previous review here

This is a product of Taiwan and its shelf life is 3 years.
You can get this product from all Cosway distributors.

The packaging seems abit silly because it can fill up to almost 8 pairs of the masks but it only contain 4 pairs. Perhaps its a marketing gimmick as a visual appreciation but I find the space wasteful.

Ingredients :
Water, Witch Hazel Plant Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Collagen, Xantan Gum, Pentaerylthrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Fragrance, Methylisothiazolinone

No comments