Product Description
VT’s PDRN Toner is formulated with 50,000ppm of low-molecular ginseng-derived PHYTO PDRN® Panax PDRN to unlock skin radiance and elasticity. The formula is also enriched with niacinamide, panthenol, allantoin and centella extract for extra brightening and soothing care. This lightweight and unscented toner hydrates skin without causing irritation, making it suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
WHERE TO BUY : Yesstyle
I received the VT Phyto PDRN Toner as part of a YesStyle collaboration sometime back, and I am already close to emptying the bottle. After enjoying the Benton Guava 70 Skin Toner Face Mask Pad, I was happy to find another toner that I genuinely enjoyed incorporating into my skincare routine.
PDRN, short for Polydeoxyribonucleotide, is a skincare ingredient made up of DNA fragments. It has gained popularity in Korean skincare for its skin-conditioning and hydrating properties, particularly in products targeting skin that looks dry, dull or lacking in vitality.
While PDRN is often associated with professional skin treatments, topical PDRN skincare products are generally formulated to hydrate, condition and support the skin's overall appearance. In a toner, it is particularly appealing for adding a lightweight layer of hydration without making the skin feel heavy or greasy.
This is my first foray into the Korean beauty brand VT which was originally founded in 2010 by Gonsen Inc. as an oral care brand. Since then, VT has expanded into skin care and makeup products. The brand embraces simplicity while emphasizing natural ingredients, and dermatological research and development.
Packaging, Scent and Texture
VT Phyto PDRN Toner comes in a 250ml clear bottle, allowing me to see the light green, watery formula inside.
The toner has a lightweight, refreshing water-like texture that feels comfortable on the skin. It spreads easily and absorbs without leaving behind a heavy or greasy finish. It has no noticeable fragrance.
I particularly like this type of watery toner because I can use it generously without feeling like I am piling too many layers onto my skin.
How To Use:
Apply an appropriate amount of the toner and gently pat it on the skin.
Performance and Ingredients
VT Phyto PDRN Toner is designed to provide deep hydration while helping skin look healthier and more vibrant. One of the highlighted ingredients is PDRN, which helps condition the skin and provides hydration as part of the overall formulation.
The toner also contains Niacinamide, a popular skincare ingredient that helps improve the appearance of dull skin and supports a more even-looking, radiant complexion. Panthenol and Allantoin are also included to help moisturise, soothe and condition the skin. These ingredients make the toner particularly appealing when my skin needs a little extra comfort and hydration.
The water-type formula absorbs easily into the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and refreshed rather than sticky. For my combination skin, I appreciate that it fits nicely into my routine and I can add another layer when needed without the toner becoming too heavy.
What I enjoy most is its versatility. Besides using it as my everyday toner, I like misting it onto my skin after cleansing and before applying serum and moisturiser. It is also suitable for layering when my skin feels more dehydrated and can also be used as a lotion mask.
The key ingredients are...
PHYTO PDRN®PANAX: Low molecular weight vegan PDRN extracted from wild ginseng promotes healthy, vitalized skin and enhances firmness, and reduces fine lines
Niacinamide: Brightening Care, helps control sebum and evens skin tone for a smoother, more balanced complexion.
Cica: Soothing and Calming
Allantoin: Deep Moisture
Panthenol: Protect Skin barrier, provides long-lasting hydration adn calms irritated or stressed skin
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Erythritol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Adenosine, Arginine, Carbomer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Allantoin, Panthenol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glucose, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Sodium Dna, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ceramide NP, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycosphingolipids
Conclusion
To conclude, I enjoyed using the VT Phyto PDRN Toner. Its lightweight, watery texture makes it easy to incorporate into my routine, while the combination of PDRN, niacinamide, panthenol and allantoin provides a nice dose of hydration and skin-conditioning benefits.
I also appreciate how versatile it is. I can use it as a regular toner, mist it throughout my routine or layer it when my skin needs extra hydration. Most importantly, I am already close to finishing the 250ml bottle, which says quite a lot about how often I reach for it.
If you enjoy lightweight Korean toners that focus on hydration without a heavy or sticky finish, the VT Phyto PDRN Toner is one worth considering, especially if you like having a multi-purpose toner in your skincare routine.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my review! If you found this post helpful, I'd love your support. You can support this blog by shopping through my affiliate links whenever you make a purchase, or, if my reviews have helped you discover a product or make a purchase decision, you can treat me to a cup of coffee.

No comments
Post a Comment