The Top 5 Products I Love In 2016




As the year is coming to an end, its time to bring a closure to my 2016 reviews.

Ta-da, presenting my 2016 favourites.....only 5 loves out of the 97 products tested and reviewed in this year alone. That said, what works for me, may not necessarily works for you. However, I am loving these 5 products and has repurchased 2 of them.

(1) RMS "Un"Powder

I am using the 2nd tub now. Its sheer finishing powder may not be everyone's favourite but I like the natural soft focus look which I use it everyday for work. Get yours from my favourite website or buy from Amazon.


(2) Wiseways All Heal Salve

My 2nd tub is depleting pretty soon and its time for the 3rd tub. This handy salve fixes pretty much everything that I need, like bites, itchiness and abrasions. Small and portable, it is great for travels and camping trips. A staple in my emergency kit. Get yours from my go-to website for everything
( well, almost! ) natural or buy from Amazon.

(3) Benefit Bigger Than BB Big Easy BB Cream

Creamy yet lightweight, emollient yet non-greasy, this BB cream is easily a winner in my heart. Except that it does not offer a full UVA protection. You can get yours from Amazon.

(4) Lancome Blush Subtil Rose in #10

The soft texture coupled with subtle shimmers impart a soft lit-within glow to my fair skin. At $60, it isn't really easy on the pocket but worthy of every cent. Unfortunately, I think this shade is no longer in production.

(5) Shiseido White Lucent Multibright Night Cream

A soft luminous glow on the skin the following morning, is my positive experience from using the product. Lightweight but nourishing for the skin at night. Unfortunately, the hydration ability doesn't last beyond the following morning. You can get yours from Amazon. This product is also an Amazon's top choice which refers to highly rated products with reasonable pricing and shipping options.


Sharing some of the popular reviews in 2016 :
(a) Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask, Bird's Nest
(b) Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask, Propolis and Bee Venom
(c) Petitfee Gold EGF Eye Patch
(d) Yves Rocher Hair Repair Oil
(e) Physiogel Calming Relief Gentle Cream Cleanser


Cheers to the end of 2016 and hoping there will be more great products coming up in 2017.


Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

No comments