Urshering in 2014!



Today is the first day of 2014 and its always amazing on how a year can flew by just like that. I hope 2013 has been a good year for you.

2013 has been full of ups and downs for me, an emotional rollercoaster that has taken a toll on my mental health, making me lost some weight, although I still look cherubic on the face. Ha!
What I have set myself to do in 2013 are still not achievable, on a personal level.

On the last day of each year, I always like to sit down and reflect what has happened within the year and how I can improve, let go and move on. Its not always easy and it takes much courage to do it but I will still try.
 
What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back and think of fond memories but keep moving forward.

May 2014 be filled with much love, beauty, abundance, happiness and inner peace and be a brand new start to all things great!



No comments