Review : Nature Republic Snail Therapy Mask Sheet



I purchased this mask via a friend who went Korea in August this year and brought it along to my Hainan Island trip which was at 19 degrees in Haikou.
Snail extracts are supposingly rich in glycolic acid and elastin which have been known to slow premature aging by protecting the skin.

This mask sheet which is moist when pulled out from the packaging has a comfortable fit but the flaps at the jaws do swing down after a while. The cut-out areas are just right for my face shape. The texture is thin but still sturdy enough not to tear easily.

It has a pleasant scent. According to the packaging, each sheet mask contains 200mg of snail mucin. The end result is soothed and slightly hydrated skin which did not last beyond the next day. However it did leave my skin feeling smooth lasted till the next night.

How apt is that, I am listening to Love Rain OST as I was writing this post. Love Rain is a Korean drama that starred Jang Keun Suk and this mask also has him on the front cover. Cute coincidence!



No comments