Review : Leaf & Botanics Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner


Previously I have reviewed the shower gel which I did not particularly like as its drying.
Moving on to the travel-sized shampoo and conditioner, both are of the same scent of Lavender.

I enjoyed using the shampoo due to its runny texture as it flows easily into my hair and rinsed out easily as well. With the kinks in my hair, the shampoo has become quite a joy to use. Light yellow in colour, it foams and provides good lathering.

The conditioner is white in colour and creamy in texture. I don't feel a difference in my hair when I don't use the conditioner so its not that neccessary in the pairing with the shampoo.
Using both products has provided me with cleansed hair.

In slightly colder weather like Hainan Island, the shampoo has given me hair tangles, the conditioner was no help to detangle them.
In Singapore, both products work well on my hair without much tangling except for the usual kinks affected by my last hair colour job.

No comments