Shiseido Maquillage Nail Color RS722 with Kanebo Coffret Dor Jewelight Nail Color PK153





I purchased both nail polishes at different times from Adambeauty several months ago. I wasn't too keen on Maquillage RS722 when I tried it because the colour was too dull for my liking.
However, recently on a whim, I decided to layer it with Coffret D'or PK153 and that made a big difference. In fact, I really like how the glitters from PK153 are set against RS722. A very sweet feminine match in heaven.

One layer of RS722 that is easy to apply without much smudges. The light rose pink colour has a runny texture that applies easily with its dense brush.


Addition of the next layer with PK153.
PK153 has lots of glitter that adheres well on the nails without being messy. Even after 2 days of wear, there is no chip at all.


Kanebo Coffret D'or Jewelight Nail Color PK153 US$8.50
Shiseido Maquillage Nail Color RS722 HK$59

Removing it with a nail polish remover is slightly tougher than removing the normal nail polishes without the glitter. I literally used up 4 cotton pads for both hands. Then again, I am an klutz when it comes in nail polish.

No comments