Review on Avene Thermal Water


Avene is one of those brands which invokes positive feelings in me.
I like this brand mainly because it involves thermal spring water in all of their range which is supposed to be good for sensitive skin.

Its unique composition, clinically proven by over 300 studies calm, soothes and softens the skin and restores skin’s natural balance.

According to Avene, Avène Thermal Spring Water has a low mineral content (207mg/l) and therefore respects the natural balance and the sensitivity of the skin without causing dehydration or irritation like other high mineral content thermal waters. It is bacteriologically pure, with a neutral PH (7.5) and rich in silica (14mg/l) which soothes sensitive skin.

Tested by dermatologists, its particularly suitable as essential care for sensitive, hypersensitive and allergic skin

Its recommended to use Avène Thermal Spring Water for
- Sunburn
- Diaper rash
- To set makeup
- Facial redness
- Sensitive skin
- Irritation

This is actually my 4th bottle and I usually use it as a toner.
Initially, I started out with using this whenever my face is slightly red, usually in the mornings before I go to work. I will spray this Thermal Water onto the skin in a fine mist and then pat dry after a few seconds.

Gradually, I treat it as a toner.
Nowadays, after cleansing, I will spray this Thermal Water onto the skin then move on to my serum while my skin is still damp. Serum is best applied when the skin is damp. With this Thermal Water, it helps to reduce the redness as well as avoid using too much of the serum which can gets abit oily at times. For me, its actually a 2 in 1 solution.

Occasionally, when my skin is splotchy red, I will use thin cotton pads and douse it with this Thermal Water and do a mask. 5 pads in total, 1 for the forehead, 1 for the nose, 1 for the chin and 2 on both cheeks. My skin feels immediately soothed and rested.

There are 3 sizes for the Avene Thermal Water. Perfect for every need. 
Keep in the fridge if you like to it to be an invigorating boost.

Get yours from HERE with free shipping and free samples. 

No comments