Goodbye 2019 Hello 2020!



This is a scheduled post as I would be away during the New Year hence I would keep it short and sweet.

Today is the last day of 2019 and as usual, I would end my written journal with reflections, achievements, experiences, things to be grateful for and what I have learnt for the year. However, since I would be away, I will do that when I am back in early January.

For this blog, I am grateful for readers who read my reviews and hope that I have helped them in making better decisions in choosing the right products for their skin type.

For instagram, I am thankful to be able to collaborate with several brands and shops, happy to forge new friendships with like-minded skincare fanatics and also get to learn more about new products.

Goodbye 2019 and Welcome 2020! Here's wishing all of us a great 2020 and may it always be better than the previous year!


No comments