Heading to The Land of The Morning Calm





Well, its time for a trip to recharge myself and to see the world again. This year, I am heading to The Land of The Morning Calm. I went there 9 years ago but this time, I will be with a different travel companion and to see other areas which I have not visited before.

The title is as claimed due to its spellbinding natural beauty of picturesque high mountains and clear waters and its splendid tranquility, particularly in the morning.

Able to guess where it is, without googling? Any beauty product recommendations? 

In the meantime, here are some of the popular blog posts recently. Hope these posts will keep you busy till I resume my writing in 3 weeks time. 

Trilogy Cream Cleanser Review
Etude House Strawberry Air Mask Review 
8 Anti-Aging Superfood To Look Younger
Beauty Secrets From Catherine Zeta Jones
9 Best Beauty Tips From Around The World
Thank You Botanical Geranium and Roswood Body Wash
Top 10 Beauty Food For Younger Skin


No comments