Review : The Face Shop X Kakao Friends Apeach Hand Cream ( Cherry Blossom )



The Face Shop Kakao Friends Hand Cream

Nowadays, I tend to have more hand creams than I can use, just because its such a practical and affordable gift for everyone during the Christmas season and so I am bound to receive some.


Collaborating with Kakao Talk, the number one messaging app in Korea, The Face Shop has came up with a line of products featuring their cute emoticon characters. I received Apeach (  Cherry Blossom ) as my Christmas gift from my aunt last year. Apeach is just apt for me, or any lady because the colour of the packaging right down to the cute peach mascot is super adorable. Even my husband thought its cute!

Keep your hands looking good as you write!

The Face Shop X Kakao Friends Apeach Hand Cream ( Cherry Blossom ) smells really good and I really enjoyed the scent each time I applied it on my hands. Buttery soft and smooth, it glides and absorbs well into my skin without any greasy stains, like some hand cream does.



This hand cream would be good for you, if you just need a daily hands maintenance but not so, if you have extremely dry hands as it does not really alleviate extreme dryness in air-conditioned rooms or in winter weather.


Where To Purchase : Shopee | Amazon
The Face Shop X Kakao Neo Hand Cream ( Berry ) 
The Face Shop X Kako Frooo Hand Cream ( Apple )
The Face Shop X Kakao Friends Tube Hand Cream ( Green Tea )

No comments