Review : Naruko Toner


I bought this trio set in Taiwan last year. However, in this review, it would be just the toner. I am also using the moisturiser in the above set which I would review soon. I still have a few Naruko products in queue but I usually refrain from opening new products when I have not used up my old ones.

I have to apologize for my poor Chinese interpretation from the toner description. But first up, here's a trival bit on Naruko though I think most of us would have been familiarize with his name now.
Naruko is a brand of afforable, paraben-free yet effective products formulated by Niu-er , who is a beauty king in his homeland, Taiwan. He takes great care of his own skin, spending on supplements, skincare products and face massages. You can read more about him here or here

This toner is not available for individual purchase, I believe, as I cannot seem to find this product anywhere.



Here's the back description



This toner is supposed to give you soft, supple skin with hydrating and whitening benefits. Please let me know, should I interpret it wrongly.

It has a rose-like fragrance that is soothing to the senses. The gap opening is just the right hole for the fluid to flow out seamlessly.

The clear liquid is lotion-like and refreshing after each cleansing. I did not experience any tingling sensation or breakouts throughout the 2 months of daily use. I found it mild and gentle for my sensitive skin but have yet to reap any visible improvements to my skin after 2 months.

Its great that this toner does not contain alcohol however it does contain the following 2 ingredients though they are not high on the list.

METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE (preservative) - associated with allergic reactions and neurotoxicity.
Read more about it on EWG and here, where Nuskin believed that its safe for consumer.

PHENOXYETHANOL (preservative) - irritation and organ system toxicity.
Read more about it on EWG and truthinaging



No comments