Review : Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Sheet


I picked this up from a drugstore in Japan and since its all in Japanese, I am unable to describe any of the description to you. Pardon my poor language skills. Surprisingly, I am also unable to find any information on this cleansing sheet online.

Anyway, here's my take on the cleansing sheets which I brought with me to my Taiwan trip recently.
Coming from Shiseido, I have some expectations from it but I am actually quite dismayed with the experience.
With 11 sheets, the adhesive on the packet is still strong enough to withstand at the end of my 11days usage, unlike some of the drugstore brands I owned before. Each sheet is also pretty generous in size, more than enough for my whole face, including eye make-up, although I still need a separate eye make-up remover to remove my eyeliner. 

The sheets are not that wet, in fact it feels abit dry which made me wonder if the plane cabin air during my Japan flight and Taiwan flight made it worse. Nevertheless, it is still able to cleanse off my face make-up. Its less effective on my eye make-up, so I still doubled up with an eye make-up remover followed by my regular cleanser. The smell is the worst. The alcohol scent is just too strong and I really dislike it. Even though it did not make my face dry but I shudder at the consequences of long term usage. It also made my eyes itchy which hardly happen to me, when I used other brands.

In summary, its definitely not something I would ever buy again.

No comments