Review : Aromatherapy Associates Balance Shampoo and Conditioner


Shampoo Description
Aromatherapy Associates Balance Shampoo is a gentle effective shampoo with pure essential oils to optimise a healthy scalp and hair. Suitable for all hair types.

Conditioner Description
Aromatherapy Associates Balance Conditioner is an enriching conditioner with pure essential oils to maximise smooth and glossy hair. Suitable for all hair types.

I bought the travel pack from Cosme at US$8 for a 40ml shampoo and conditioner set early this year as I like essential oils and thought I would just try this out.
I actually quite like the scents of both the shampoo and conditioner as its filled with lovely essential oils. The shampoo is filled with rosemary and ylang ylang while the conditioner is filled with ylang ylang, geranium and pathouli.

The shampoo, in its clear gel form is a gentle cleansing shampoo, while the conditioner, in a creamy white form does a normal conditioning job.
In summary, there is nothing much to rave about both products. I did not find that I have smooth or glossy hair and my hair still get tangled easily. Using the shampoo alone, made my hair kind of dry and adding in a conditioner made my hair much better. ( note : any conditioner works fine )
However, the shampoo does contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) which may not be welcomed by some users.

Shampoo Ingredients

Conditioner Ingredients


Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

4 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi dear, can i know how it takes for the cosme delivery to reach your house? thanks in advance :)

Agnes said...

Hi,
Apologies but its been some time since I ordered this, so I can't remember. Are you in need of the product? I may be ordering some products tonight again, so I may be able to advise only after that arrival. Alternatively, you can drop a mail to them and check. Sorry that I am unable to help.

Anonymous said...

oh it's ok, just curious. have you ordered from yesstyle.com before too? my friend ordered from them and they also sold beauty, skincare products if you are keen but of course some products like Laura mercier and Nars is surely more expensive than ordering from Sephora; but the problem with Sephora is that they don't accept our credit card, they only allow USA based credit card unless i heard one use concierge service from vpost where they charge an additional 5% or something..

Agnes said...

Hi, I heard of yesstyle but never visited their website before. Will check it out then.
Gee. Yes, I agreed about your comment on Sephora and I have not figure how to resolve that credit card issue, else it would be so much fun shopping from their site. lol.