Review : Lioele Beyond Solution BB Cream

Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream 50ml


Lioele Beyond The Solution BB Cream has a soft feeling and creates clear and natural skin tone by being able to absorb effectively into skin. You can complete make-up speedily as it does not require any make up base or foundation. Its bisabolol, licorice acid derivatives and allantoin component soothe your skin and jojoba oil, macademia nut oil, hyauronic acid derivatives and marine collagen moisturised and smoothen your skin.

I ordered this via The Sample Store and 2 sachets were provided. It was my first time ordering from there even though I joined almost a year ago. Frankly speaking, I was not very pleased to be paying higher postage than necessary for just a small item but since I like to try out first before investing in the full size, it made economical sense for me to order them.
For serving such a large number of customers as seen on the web, I was surprised that the bubble wrap which came with the sachets was quite a hurried and unprofessional job done. Slanted and jagged edges were seen.
I like their concept of getting samples from the various brands so thats why I ordered from them. If you are interested, you can visit their web and signed up as a member. 2 sachets were able to give me about 12 to 15 times of usages.

This BB cream is marketed as a moisturiser, make-up base and foundation as one product, definitely a convenient product for those in a rush or for travelling purposes.

There is a slight floral scent which I found to be quite soothing but it soon dissipated once on the face.
On first glance, the colour was pretty dark for my skin. The BB creams which I came across were usually fairer than this. Surprisingly and amazingly, it blends well into my skin tone.





The texture is smooth, creamy and is quite easy to blend into the skin with my fingers. It has a thicker consistency than other BB creams I have used before. Even though some people have commented its difficult to blend with the fingers, I do find it a breeze to use my fingers to build up the coverage needed for my skin.
It was able to conceal blemishes and redness and skin looks brighter, smoother and more even-toned. It gives off a natural and dewy look, almost like I have better skin that it actually was.

Oil control was pretty good, at least for my combination skin. At the end of 10 hours, I still look like I have good skin. No oxidisation or oily face. It stayed matt thoughout. Isn't that awesome?
I am not very sure if it comes with SPF though, as its not stated anywhere on the sachet or on the website.
Quite a shame if it does not comes with SPF, else I would think this is an excellent product to have.

I like this BB cream very much and I would consider getting the retail size in John Little Stardust once I finished my current BB cream.
However, if you do prefer a lightweight formula, this one may not be for you.

No comments