Review : Beauty Credit Isoflavon Essential Cotton Mask

Benefits :
- Isoflavones, a type of antioxidant polyphenol found in beans

- Reduces free radicals, slows skin degeneration and aging
- Has cancer-preventative properties
- 100% cotton hypoallergenic mask

I have used up the 3 sheets for the past 1.5 weeks and it has certainly provide some needed hydration to my skin. However, do note that it does contain alcohol and fragrance which may not be welcomed for some people.
Fragrance in skincare products are actually quite unnecessary but I do know of some beauty bloggers who loved fragranced products in their skincare.

There is a slight scent but nothing too overpowering. The 100% cotton sheet mask is thick and comfortableIt fits perfectly on my face. However, after each mask treatment, my face does feel sticky to the touch and I usually cleanse it with water.
Skin feels soft and supple thereafter.

No comments