Review : Bio-essence Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream SPF25/PA++


Benefits
• Smooth velvety texture to provide a natural and flawless finishing
• Refines pores and whitens skin
• Provides long lasting hydration to prevent skin dryness and regulates oil secretion
• Nourishes skin with essential nutrients; mineral elements to revitalize skin
• Improves skin texture for smoother, softer, refined and fairer skin
• Protects skin from harmful UV rays
 
I received a sachet of this BB cream from a good friend who just joined as a Bioessence member.
It was given to her as a welcome gift so she passed one to me, as she got 2 sachets.

Touted as a 8in1, it acts as a concealer, sunblock, skin repair, moisturizer, nourishment, oil control, skin whitening and reduces wrinkles and lines.

I have to admit that I only manage to use 2 times before it depleted. The first time, I squeezed out too much as I was not expecting it to be so fluid and more came out than necessary.
Compared to the Korean BB creams I have used before, this was more fluid but provides a heavier coverage.

Although the shade was perfect for me, but I can still see the obvious layer on my face, almost like a liquid foundation. I have more redness to conceal than blemishes as I have sensitive skin. This BB cream was able to minimize the redness and blemishes much better than other BB creams I have used before.
However, I found the texture abit too greasy for my skin.

No comments