Toni & Guy Frizz Smoothing Curl Shampoo and Conditioner


Smoothing Curl Shampoo
This rich shampoo helps tame frizz for smoother curls. It will give your naturally curly hair or style-curled hair a glossy sheen.

Smooth Curl Conditioner
Detangles and rehydrates to tame frizz for smoother curls. It will give your curly or style-curled hair a glossier sheen.

I picked up this travel size set which includes a leave-in conditioner for RM$24.90 in Watsons when I was in Johor Bahru for a day of shopping and dining session.
The fragrance is not one which most people will like. In fact, I hated it very much when I first used it but I was persistent in finishing it, to check out the result.

For some reason, or perhaps its the bottle material finishing, I tend to drop both the shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom when my hands are wet. Both bottles tend to get pretty slippery when its wet.
And because the red colour is more attractive and eye-catching, I tend to reach for the red bottle first but only to find out that its the conditioner. That takes some adjusting but now for convenience sake, I do a quick reading on the bottle before I used it.

The shampoo is a clear, transparent sticky liquid which lathers to some slight foam on the hair. The conditioner is a white, creamy cream that works to detangle the hair. If I used too little amount, I do not feel any detangling effect but if I do use just the correct amount, it made the hair smooth and my fingers are able to run through the wet hair effortlessly.

My hair does seems to look just abit better although some frizziness are still apparent. The curls looks more defined yet not untidy and all over the place.

Shampoo Ingredients


Conditioner Ingredients



Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 
2) bloglovin

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I used the conditioner and want to say that i love this conditioner.
I have wavy hair and after using this the my hair has become very manageable and it almost looks straight.
The fragrance is little strong but i still like it.
I would use this product again for sure.

Agnes said...

Thanks for sharing. :)