Review on Etude House O2 White Mask Sheet


I have 4 of them but I cannot remember if I got it free from the promoters in Singapore or bought it over in Korea.
For those who are not aware, Etude House at Orchard MRT station gives a free O2 sheet mask (gifts vary from time to time) for every potential customer who walked in. Its their promotional strategy of luring customers into their shop.

I have not been able to get much information with regards to the mask on its exact benefits or ingredients.
Looking at the name of the mask is confusing, is it supposed to be a whitening mask or an oxygen-carrier mask?
Some beauty bloggers have mentioned that this mask is not selling locally in Singapore and I cannot remember if I saw it in Korea because I did alot of Korea masks haul over there.

After trying out all the 4 sheet masks over the last 4 days, I would say that it does provides some moisturising abilities for my otherwise parched skin. The material and texture, as with the previous Etude House masks I have used before, is thick and seemed to be made of good quality material.
The cut-out area fits my face perfectly, neither too big nor too small.

No visible brightening effect on my skin though and the only gripe is, there seemed to be a slight alcohol scent, not something I like.
The essence holds up well in the mask without feeling like a mess on the skin and dries up partially within 20 minutes.
Some users have reported a stinging effect on the skin but thankfully I have experienced none.

After the first day of usage, I did develop a zit below the eyebrow but I dismissed it as that time of the month and continued to use the next 3 masks without any problems.

No comments