Laneige Beauty Bazaar Sale at up to 80% off

Enjoy up to 80% off on selected Laneige products

Date : 15th to 17th April 2010
Venue : Robinsons, Raffles City ( Training Room near the Customer Service Counter, Level 3 )
Time : 1030 to 830pm

I was there this evening, circling round the level 3 because I was not sure where it was.
Just when I decided to ask the customer service officers at their counter, I saw a small stand indicating the laneige sale in the training room just beside their counters.

The room is cramped, hot and stuffy when I was there. Throngs of ladies were in the small room, milling around the counters to get a glimpse of the products on display.
Each of us was given a gunny sack-like bag at the door, I thought it was pretty heavy itself.

This was my first time at a Laneige sale so I am not sure what to expect.
However, I do think that the products for sale are pretty pathetic. It was not really what I expect it to be.
Bags, trial product sizes ( $1 onwards ), Overnight sleeping mask, Clear C Effector, Eyeshadows, Compact Powders are just the few products I saw.
Prices were not displayed and you have to ask the promoters about it.
I picked up the Clear C Effector within 5 mins and queued for about 10 to 15minutes in the hot, stuffy room.

I have never used the Clear C Effector before, but thought I just wanted to try it. It costs $25, not sure what was the original price.

2 comments

meandmyTHRILLS said...

i also picked up e clear c-effector yesterday. The sale items available are rather pathetic when i was there in e morning.

Agnes said...

Ha. Yes indeed....