Review on Skin Food Lettuce & Cucumber Water Essence Mask Sheet



Refreshing mask sheet containing lettuce and cucumber extracts which are rich in minerals and vitamins, to make skin hydrated and fresh. Hyaluronic acids provide prolonged moisture and beta-glucans for skin resilience.

I bought 2 sheets of this mask when I was in Korea as it did not really appeal to me but I just want to see the effect before getting more of this mask next time.

Compared to Beauty Credit which uses 100% cotton sheet mask, this is a pretty thin, almost translucent sheet mask. Heavily scented ( which is a no-no to me), its soaked with essence and was a refreshing treat when layered on the skin.

The cut-out area was abit too small though it may be a welcome treat for some ladies out there. I have female friends who like to get the whole mask to almost cover their whole face to make it more "worthwhile". :)

If my face is still damp, the mask sheet actually adheres much better than when its dried. Other than the cut-out area, the mask sheet actually pretty much adheres well and fits my face almost perfectly.

However, sad to say, I did not feel that my face is well-moisturised after the treatment. It feels abit sticky though which I do not really like, hence I cleansed it off with water.

It may not be the ideal review since I have only used up 2 sheet masks but I do not think this is one of those masks which I will get in future. The scent just put me off.

Retailing at $8 per sheet

No comments