Review on Lifecella Milky Lotion Sheet Mask C0Q10 For Eye Contour



Highly recommended by the famous TV show “Nu Ren Wo Zui Da”, Hisamitsu Lifecella Milky Lotion Sheet Mask CoQ10 Squalane for Eye Contour reduces the appearance of wrinkles by firming the fragile eye area. Smooth and softening lotion will leave a thin layer of protection around eye contour, making it firmer and smoother.

I picked this up during my TW trip in July this year, without realizing that its recommended by "Nu Ren Wo Zui Da". Now, I wished that I had bought more.

Actually I only bought 2 pieces so it may be an unfair review and comparison even though I had used it on 2 consecutive days.

Made in Japan, the cresent moon patch comes in a generous size ( similar to Bioglo ) and fits comfortably on my undereye area without slipping down easily and its not dripping wet with essence. It dries pretty fast, within the stipulated 15minutes time frame.

There is not much scent and it feels comfortable after layering it on my undereye area for 15minutes.
At my age, I cannot comment on any wrinkles improvement but I do not see any firmness or smoothness after 2 days though.

Main Ingredients :
Coenzyme Q10: anti-ageing ingredients in every cell, body contains the most during 20s and dramatically fall after 40s.
Squalane: close to body needs, easy for absorbing and moisturizing skin.

Ingredients :




Read my previous post on CoQ10

No comments