Review on Biotherm Biopur One Minute Unclogging Mask


This one minute unclogging mask claims to exfoliate, renew and brighten your skin.

The 1st complete tailor-made program for combination to oily skin anti-shine-anti-visible pore - anti-imperfections.

According to Biotherm, the Biopour range is specially formulated for shine-free skin and less visible pores and is most suitable for combination to oily skin type.

Pore Targetting Technology : channels non-stop 12hr cleansing action deep within the pores
Saponine Water : to deeply purify
Copper and Zinc : regulates sebum production
Fresh Starch : absorbs shine and mattifies complexion
Pure Thermal Plankton : minimises irritations, neutralises skin

Saponine water , with properties similar to a natural soap to purify skin, and oil-regulating Copper and Zinc, plus white clay with shine-absorbing powers and exfoliating pumice stone are formulated into a creamy mask to uncog blocked pores, refine skin texture and visibly brighten the complexion.

Recently, my T-zone have become quite active, producing more oil and shine than usual so I decided to put this mask to the test. I used it twice a week and only on my oily T-zone just to see how well it fares.

When the mask is on the skin, it feels abit minty. The immediate effect after each mask session is matte, non-greasy and clean but about 2 hours later, my skin is still back to its oily T-zone state. However I do noticed that the zits have reduced on my chin area ( my chin area is most affected by zits ) after started on this mask.

If you are loooking for a mask with mattifying properties, I feel that it is still not that fantastic but refining skin texture, yes, I do feel that way and hope that with more sessions, I will be able to see an improvement.

Key Ingredients :
Saponine Water, Fresh starch, Pure Thermal Plankton

No comments