3D2N Trip To Desaru

 

I visited Desaru, Malaysia over the weekend, a 3D2N trip with my parents and niece and nephews. These memories are much treasured since I don't get to travel much with my niece and nephews. 


Accomodation : Hard Rock Hotel Desaru
Suites : Studio Suite Gold ( featured above ) 
Rock Royalty : Rock Royalty King

Transportation : Sgmytrips from Singapore to Desaru /from Desaru back to Singapore
Transportation : Book Hotel Limo via Hard Rock Hotel


Day 1 : Waterpark/ Dinner at Sessions Restaurant in Hard Rock Hotel
Day 2 : Desaru Fruit Farm + ATV ride/ Lunch at 918 Kopitiam/ Alpaca Farm/ Yard & Co/ Seafood dinner at Jade Garden 
Day 3 : Beach Walk/ Lunch at Seasonal Taste at Westin



With the scorching sun in the day and sleeping in the air-conditioned room at night, my essentials are hydrating skincare products, solid sunscreens in the day and nourishing products in the night and I am glad to say I did not turn darker with my choice of products.

There was a slight flakiness on the nostrils after checking out the hotel which I attributed it to skipping L'Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum on the night before. 


Day Routine





5) Mist with Yours Sunny Side Up Sunscreen Mist on-the-go ( as and when you need it )

Night Routine

No comments