[ Quick Review ] Wou Wou Last Drop Shower Gel, Cleansing Water, Hair Essential Oil, Pure Ginger Hair Shampoo and Nutrition Hair Mask



Review of Wowo Last Drop Shower Gel
Wou Wou Last Drop Shower Gel

I received a 10ml Wou Wou Last Drop Shower Gel sample sachet from a good friend who has become a Wou Wou distributor. Said to be nourishing and has whitening and firming effects, it also claims to solve eczema and rashes problems. From what I understood online, claims from Wou Wou products always sound too exaggerating without full ingredient list breakdown so I would just take it with a pinch of salt.

The 10ml sample sachet lasted me for 4 usages. It has a strong floral scent, foams slightly and cleanses well. The key ingredients stated are sweet almond oil, olive oil, jojoba oil and hydrolyzed elastin. The full ingredient list was not disclosed.


Wowo Cleansing Water Review

Wou Wou Cleansing Water

I received a small clear cylinder container of Wou Wou Cleansing Water with no size indicated but it lasted me for about a week. Unfortunately, it has a a whiff of alcohol scent which was a no-no for me. As a cleansing water, it cleanses as well as other cleansing waters on simple face and eye make-up, however, I can't attest to heavy make-up as I don't apply them regularly.

It brightens up my skin after every cleanse and I have not experience any drying after-feel, despite the strong alcohol scent.

It is said to contain the following ingredients :
- Licorice: Whitening, Brightening and moisturizing
- Artemisia: Anti-inflammation, Anti-Bacterial, sterilize and reduce acne growth
- Sephora: Brightening and moisturizing effect
- Gentian: Anti-bacterial and reduce yellowish skin tone
- Snake Bed: Reduce and eliminate rashes, prevent eczema from developing

However, since there was no full ingredient list stated, I am unable to tell the concentration level for each of the ingredient listed above. They could be the last few ingredients in the list and hence may not be helpful for the skin since the concentration would be too low to make a difference. I do hope the full retail size has the full ingredient list.


Review of Wowo Essential Hair Oil

Wou Wou Essential Hair Oil 

Wou Wou Essential Hair Oil is said to rapidly repairs dry and damaged hair and provides silky and soft touch. Strengthens and prevents split ends of the hair externally, hydrates and moisturizes. Acts as a sun protector to protect hair from UV rays.

Main Ingredients :
Rose Oil from Europe : maintains moisture in hair and prevents dehydration
Olive Oil : brings moisture back to hair, leaving it healthy looking and shiny
Juniperus Communis Oil - helps in promoting hair growth and improves texture of hair

I received a tiny bottle of  Wou Wou Essential Hair Oil from my friend to try it out. The fragrance is strong initially but dissipated after awhile with some saying that it smells like Chanel Coco Parfum so if you are a fan of that fragrance, you can consider trying out the hair oil. It makes my hair slightly smoother and shinier.

Review of Wowo Pure Ginger Hair Shampoo
Wowo Pure Ginger Hair Shampoo

Stimulates hair follicles to promote healthy black hair growth. Relaxes and relief headaches. Detox scalp. Anti dandruff. Oil control to stop bacteria growth. Improves hair scalp blood circulation to promote hair growth.

The ginger hair shampoo is the star product from Wou Wou, with many claiming hair growth and reducing dandruff. However, a friend of mine has claimed she has more hair fall from using the shampoo. 

I received a sachet from my friend and has used it thrice. The fragrance was not bad and the gel texture lathered well but it made my hair dry and tangled which I didn't like. Using the Nutrition Hair Mask only improved it very slightly.

Have you tried the shampoo? Let me know how it goes.




Review of Wowo Water Secret Nutrition Hair Mask
Wou Wou Water Secret Nutrition Hair Mask

Strengthens and reinforces to help prevent breakage in fragile strands. Provides maximum replenishment and strengthens. Provide intense, deep moisturization. Deliver long lasting conditioning, nourishment and control.

I received a sample sachet from my friend and I used it directly after the shampoo. The Wou Wou Water Secret Nutrition Hair Mask has a strong fragrance which smells good. It made my hair slightly softer but nothing spectacular which I can't find in other hair masks.


To conclude, these are just my initial impressions from the sachets I received from a friend. While I don't get the full ingredient list from these sachets, I do hope that the full sized products do indicate the ingredients that go into them.

If you are interested to get their products, just email me or leave a comment below and I will get my friend to contact you. I don't earn any commissions from these sales and I am not obligated to post these reviews too. In fact, she is not even aware that I have this blog. 

No comments