Leahlani + Handmade Heroes + Taiwan Masks + Naruko + O'Care Haul




Some facial sheet masks from my parents when they visited Taiwan recently.

1) My Beauty Diary Royal Pearl Mask Sheets
2) My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Mask Sheets
3) Lovemore Loofah and Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask Sheet
4) Lovemore Pearl and Red Pearl Barley Whitening Mask Sheet



I purchased these products from An Uplifted Day one day.

5) Leahlani Bohemian Ruby Balancing Toner $42 ( down from $50 )
6) Leahlani Bless Beauty Balm $62 ( down from $74 ) 
7) Josh Rosebrook Tinted Nutrient Day Cream sample
8) Josh Rosebrook Vital Balm Cream sample


....and again, on another day.....

The courier, UrbanFox was pretty efficient, they managed to deliver my parcel way before the ending time of 10pm ( after I spoke to them about rescheduling ), upon knowing I may not be at home. Thumbs up!

9)   Leahlani Mermaid Mask $44 ( down from $53 )
10) Leahlani Perfume Oil - Mahana $30 ( down from $36 )
11) Josh Rosebrook Active Infusion Serum sample
12) Josh Rosebrook Herbal Infusion Oil sample






I ordered these products from Souleygreen recently but unlike the last Handmade Heroes body scrub which I purchased from Naiise, there were no expiry dates stated on these 3 products.
I wrote in, with my concerns and was informed that the dates may have come off together with the price tags while being sold in retail but the products are still good enough till May 18. Hmm, that meant, there are only 2 months left for me to use up 3 products.

13) Handmade Heroes Super Duper Nourishing Rice Scrubs ( Rose Petals )  $11.95 ( down from $19.90 )
14) Handmade Heroes Super Duper Nourishing Rice Scrubs ( Christmas Mint )  $9.95 ( down from $19.90 )
15) Handmade Heroes Beauty Warrior Face Mask ( Purifying Clay Mask ) $12.45 ( down from $24.90 )



According to Naruko mailing list, the distribution rights are ending soon, so they are having a massive clearance sale. Sad to see it go, although I only patronize like once a year. There are just too many brands out there, screaming for attention.

Add another $5 for Ninja Van courier which I was pretty impressed, among couriers from other online stores. Professional and quick to update status of items. Clear contact numbers and email to contact, for any change of delivery timing.

16) Naruko Tea Tree Anti Acne Sunscreen SPF50 $26.90 for 2
17) Naruko Taiwan Magnolia Brightening and Firming Lotion EX $9.90


Attended the first Sephora Speaker Series at Sephora and received a goodie bag during the event in early March. This was my first ever event with Sephora.

My primary motivation was to hear from the speakers, namely Petra Strand, Pixi Beauty Founder, a mother of four, who started out from a model studying makeup artistry in LA to a founder of a globally-renowned cult beauty brand and Anna Vanessa Haotanto, CEO and founder of The New Savvy who became a self-made millionaire at 29. However, it fell short of my expectations. The topics were too superficial and on the surface, without much depth, except occasionally from Anna who was keen to share about her life and how she came about. Wong Li Lin was not present because she was sick. 



And it all ended in less than an hour ( the event started late too ), although I was informed that it would be for 2 hours. Seats were not enough and I stood throughout for 1 hour, together with 1/5 of the group. I am not sure how other Sephora events were carried out but I was a little disappointed. 

To be honest, the event was well-organised and spacious but somehow, it was lacking in depth. Perhaps, it is after all, a beauty brand. What kind of inspirations can I get from the beauty organisers? I was not even aware that I can post the questions to the speakers. Apparently, it seemed that it was on Facebook but not on the members' mailing list. How odd is that? 

The key takeaway was from Anna : Know your purpose in life and work towards that. 

She does not agree with starting a business just because you have the passion for that niche.

18) Sephora Marine Algae Mask
19) Sephora Cleansing Cream ( Rose ) sachets x 2
20) Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
21) Sephora Sweet Raspberry Cream Lip Stain
22) Pixi Skintreats Glow Mud Cleanser 15ml
23) Pixi Skintreats Peel and Polish Resurfacing Concentrate 15ml
24) Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner 15ml



I chanced upon a promotion at Orchard Gateway, when I walked past Tigi, a hair salon.

25) O'Care Passionate Rose Body Shampoo $10.80   ( $12 less 10% )
26) O'Care Love Repair Hair Shampoo and Conditioner $31.50  ( $35 less 10% ) 



There was a sale at BHG so I stocked up on some badly needed eye masks. 

27) Benico x Melody Face Mask $10.36 ( 60% off $25.90 )
28) Petitfee Collagen and CoQ10 Hydrogel Eye Patch $9.96 ( 60% off $24.90 )
29) Milatte Fashiony Gold Hydrogel Eye Patch $9.96 ( 60% off $24.90 )

No comments