May Haul



Bioderma Cleansing Water $27.40 ( after 20% discount from Guardian )
100% Pure Essential Argan Oil US$9.99 ( from Mad Minerals )
Aqua Label Moist Charge Mask $11+ (ater 50% discount in Watsons )
Aqua Label Reset White Mask $11+ ( after 50% discount in Watsons )


Finally I received my iHerb order, after more than 3 weeks. I opted for international airmail this time. Previously I opted for DHL in my previous orders which took just 5 days. You can quote OKI787 to get US$5 off your first purchase or click here to start your online shopping

Giovanni, Cool Mint Lemonade, Salt Scrub, with Crushed Mint Leaves  US$10.05 ( from iHerb )
Derma E, Eyebright Makeup Remover US$8.93 ( from iHerb )
EcoTools, Bamboo Cosmetic Applicators US$1.65 ( from iHerb )
Deborah Lippman "Good Girl Gone Bad" S$26.25 ( from Luxola at 25% off )






Cowshed Shower Gel Travel Kit $27.50 ( from ASOS )
Boots Cucumber and Aloe Vera Hand Cream ( Souvenir from Phuket )
Leaders' Clinic Masks $2 each ( from Watsons )
Lovemore My Melody Masks $2 each ( from Watsons )
Sunsilk Keratinology Hair Masks $5.50 ( from Watsons )
Lucy Minerals Foundation and Finishing Powder 5g Samplers US$2 each

No comments