Review : Lemongrass House Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner


Shampoo Description
Formulated with Botanicals and Essential Oils, our gentle Shampoos give you healthy, vibrant hair without using harsh preservatives or hair-stripping cleansers.

Conditioner Description
Our Conditioners are infused with Green Tea extract and Wheat Protien which leaves hair shiny and healthly. Pure plant extracts provides moisture while Coconut Oil improves detangling.

Sulphate-free, paraben free and no animal testing, these products come from Lemongrass House, which I purchased some time back. I don't fancy other scents, except for this Lavender. If I remembered correctly, this Lavender range is for those with normal hair, not exactly for mine. I was looking for something that is meant for damaged hair, but that scent kinda put me off, so I got these instead.

Both the shampoo and conditioner has a nice soothing Lavender scent that are packaged in a twist and open metal cap (may raise some facial hairs on the arms with the metal cap screeching sound). With a light yellow colour, the shampoo has a light to medium glooey texture which can be difficult to lather on the hair if its not wet enough. It does not have an effective cleansing power as I found my hair to be itchy and greasy at the end of a long day. It works fine, if I am not out of the house the whole day.
The conditioner with a white thicker texture is not emollient enough for my dry hair. It feels like straw when I tried to apply on my damaged hair ends.
I can't really blame it on the products since its not meant for my type of hair condition anyway. But I am just disappointed with the conditioner texture. Not something I really like, even though its not for my hair type.

Shampoo Ingredients


Conditioner Ingredients

No comments