Review : Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Milk


This is the last product from the Hada Labo trial pack and I am glad that I was given a chance to try it, before investing in the full retail size. It has taken me a while to post both reviews on the lotion and this hydrating milk because I had zits from both products and I needed to take a breather, before re-using it, just to confirm the findings.

The hydrating milk is something that I needed some adjusting to, because other than using a cleansing milk as a make-up remover, I don't really use it in other forms of skincare. Cleansing milk tends to leave a film on the skin which I rather do without.
My first contact with a cleansing milk during my teenage years was from the brand named "Freeman". I had gone through several tubes of cleansing milk before I finally switched to other types.



This Hada Labo hydrating milk is just what the name implies, white with a milky consistency. It has virtually no scent. However, it leave a sticky feeling on the skin. When I paired both the hydrating lotion and hydrating milk, it hydrates the skin much better than each product alone. The moisture retention ability is remarkable, minus the sticky tacky feel. In its place, you feel smoother, hydrated and bouncy skin.

As what I have experienced with the hydrating lotion, I also encountered breakouts from this hydrating milk.
I have since reduce the usage to once a week, anything more, I will be creating havoc on the skin. On bad days, I get zits even with just 1 time usage.



Update (20th Feb 11) :
I have been using both this hydrating milk and the toner for more than 2 weeks without any problems. No zits. So by being persistent at times, it does reward a person too.

Source : Hada Labo

Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

No comments