Review : Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Gel




I loved the predecessor as a sample pack but because it contains alcohol as the 2nd ingredient, I was not comfortable with investing in the full size.

Thereafter, Clarins came up the new range for normal to combination skin. Alcohol is still present but more like in the middle of the list of ingredients, instead of being 2nd in line. I received 2 sachets to try out while shopping for a moisturiser for my Mum.

The range was newly launched on 28th August 2011 which happened to be the day I bought the moisturiser for my mum. lol.

This new range contains Hyaluronic Acid and Katafray which helps to reinforce the barrier function of skin's corneal layer against moisture loss. My 2 sachets lasted me for about 2 weeks of usage which gave me smooth, flake-free skin. My T-zone is less shiny. My skin is sufficiently hydrated.
It has a heavy fragrance though but texture-wise, it is non-greasy and sinks into the skin fast.
The retail price is $83.



Source : Clarins


Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

No comments