Review : Schwarzkopf Osis Upload Volume Cream






Schwarzkopf OSiS Upload Volume Cream gives instant lightweight volume and medium style control. It contains conditioning and natural shine ingredients to create contradictive styles on damp or dry hair. Pure volume with a dose of care for multi functional styling purposes. Style as desired. Get more volume and soft movement by using a big round brush.

I bought this product during my last visit to Hair Inn early last year. It was recommended by my hair stylist and costs $25, down from the original $37. I only started using it several months after the perm as the thought of more volume scares me, since I already have thick hair to begin with.

After 2 haircuts, the curls seem less defined and so I decided to use this volume cream to create more definition and volume. I did not had an easy time using this product initially as it did not portray the desired effect I wanted. I was trying to find the best way in enhancing this product on my hair, trying to use it on dry hair, less damp hair and damp hair.

Using it on dry hair is out of the question as its too dry to play with. I tried it on 50% wet hair and the waves turned out to be rather ugly, in my standard. Not much waves and my hair was limp and flat. I almost wanted to give up on this product.

Then one day, it just happened that my hair was all wet and I used the cream on it. And what a difference it made! Definition and volume on the barely-there curls become more lively with abit of shine.

There was no sticky or greasy texture, just a light hold on the hairstyle. It kept my style intact the whole day. Note that, I do not have a practice to blow-dry my hair, so my method of using this is rather idiot-proof. Just apply on wet hair, twist, scrunch and go.



Source : Sleekhair , Amazon


Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

No comments