Bioglo Skin Revive Multivitamin Mask

Sorry that I was unable to provide pictures or more information on this mask as I had threw away the box.
I bought this mask, under the Cosway branding via a colleague but both of us ended up disappointed with this product.

For some unknown reason, it stings my face, a chilli-hot feeling after leaving it for like 5 minutes on the face. I thought it could be the mask doing its work on the face as I remembered a warning like that on all Bioessence products but I am not taking any chances since its not mentioned on the box itself.

The stinging feeling started to get lesser after 15minutes though its still there.
The whole sensation is nothing unbearable but its just something I never experienced before so its abit funny to me.
Thank goodness, after the mask treatment, my skin did not turn red or broke out but I would not get this product again.

No comments