Review: AAG whitening Eye Mask


My Chinese is pretty poor so the name above is actually a direct translation of the Chinese name which may not be that accurate.
Got these eye masks which comes in a box ( with 5 pairs ) in Taiwan. I was on an eye mask shopping spree and picked up whatever I thought was good.
This was one of them but sadly, it was a big disappointed.

Manufactured in Taiwan from Unibiotech, this mask contains alot of good ingredients, like Vitamin E, Vitamin C (ascorbyl glucoside) and Hyaluronic Acid and I was hoping that I can see some visible improvement on my under eye area.

The presentation of the mask looks pretty cheap as each pair was pasted on a white plastic sheet of paper. The cresent shaped mask is slightly spongy on 1 side and sticky on the other side. Its dry so you just need to stick the sticky portion on the under eye area.

After using 1 pack, I hardly see any improvement.


No comments