Laneige, Payot, Bioglo, Strawberrynet Haul




My recent purchases :

1) Bioglo Collagen Masks and Toning Mist  from Cosway
2) Neck Mask from Guardian
3) Payot Eye Mask from Strawberrynet
4) Laneige Clear C Effector from the recent sale


You would be pleased to know that the April Issue of AMICA is giving away a free full sized of the NUXE toner worth $32.90. I have an ex-colleague who used to rave about NUXE products but I have never really get to really understand about this brand.
You can read more about the brand here and here

Am I glad to see that the magazine which costs $6 is giving away the toner for free. With the Kinokuniya card, I paid only $5.40, quite a good deal, I would say.

On top of that, you will get a $20 beauty voucher which will expire end of this month.


Over the weekend, my strawberrynet online order arrived. My Christian Dior cleansing water comes free with a Lancome Le Crayon Kohl.
I would not be reviewing this product yet as I am still using H20 cleansing water whose review will be coming up real soon. Stay tuned for that.