Review on SONY CP Laboratories Inc. Blackhead Off Stick



Made in Japan, this blackhead off stick from CP Sony Labs claims to effectively remove your blackheads and dirt while improving your skin at the same time.
I first read about this product in a magazine about 2 years ago and was really intrigued by it as a local celebrity swears by Sony CP products.

I almost couldn't believe it when I heard its from Sony CP as the company is mainly associated with electronic consumer products so what are they doing with beauty products?
Anyway, when I came across it in Nishino Pharmacy in Liang Court, I knew I had to get it.
I cannot remember the price as it was quite some time back but it should be below $15.

This cute little tube comes in a lovely chirpy yellow colour, almost like a lipbalm and revealed a beige coloured waxy head which I am supposed to rub on the nose in order to remove those detestable blackheads.

Main Ingredients :
AHA soften skin and remove the dirt easily
Witch hazel helps tighten pores and improve skin

Direction:
Use it after cleansing. Face must be dry when using. Rub it on nose or chin. Follow with toner and moisturizer.
Use it 1-2 times per week. Do not use it when face is reddish.

A little goes a long way. How much can you possible rub on a tiny nose, I wonder?
I found it to be particularly drying on my nose as it peels after each rub so I do not really like using it.
In fact, I hardly found any benefits in using this as my blackheads are still there and the constant rubbing motion is causing friction and making my nose redder and flaking.

I definitely would not be buying this again as its pretty useless.

No comments