Review on Kawae Q10 eye mask



I bought this box (5 sheets) of eye masks from Taiwan at quite an affordable price. Apologies that I have threw away the box in Taiwan as I was trying to save space for all my beauty haul. It was simply filled to the brim with different brands of eye masks and The Beauty Diary facial masks.
My girlfriends were simply horrified with my haul of eye masks. LOL. Do watch out for more eye masks reviews coming your way.

The packaging is pretty cute, kawaii and chirpy. I am actually pretty poor and slow in reading Mandarin but I grabbed this when Q10 seems to be screaming at me from the shelves.
Ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid caught my attention too.

Its packed in a transparent tray with 2 inserts for the eye masks so that its not that messy when I took it out.
However, out of the 5 pieces, 1 piece failed as that pair of eye masks still slipped out from the tray and I need to wringle my fingers into the packaging to pick it up.

Its dripping wet and may drip when I tried to lay them on my undereye area.  However, if you rest in bed while doing the eye masks, I think it should not bother you that much.
And because its so wet, it does not dries up that soon and its still pretty wet after 30minutes.
After removing the eye pads at every session, the area feels sticky too.
However the smell is quite unbearable. It reminds me of glue and its really smelly.

After using the whole box for a week, I hardly see any visible improvement to my undereye area.
My undereye area was hydrated after each night session but it does not last to the next morning.

Refer to my previous post on what Q10 can do to your skin.

Ingredients :

No comments