Review on Burts Bee Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil






I bought this from one of the Indian-owned souvenirs store in old Las Vegas in last May and only start using it now. I always love lip balms in a twist tube as its so much more hygenic and easier to apply on the dry chapped lips.

This is a replenishing and hydrating lip balm infused with the antioxidant goodness of pomegranate oil to replenishes moisture and restores texture to reveal smooth, healthy, supple lips.

Made up of natural ingredients, this lip balm contains no petroleums and only uses the natural colours found in the natural ingredients used in the product. Pomegrante is well-known for its antioxidant benefits in fighting free radicals and thats what made me choose this over other lip balms.

Deep red in colour, it is slightly tinted and leaves a slight red tinge on the lips. I actually did not fancy such lip balms but I was not aware of it when I bought it, so now I have to live with it.
It has a hint of fruity flavour but not too overpowering and despite rave reviews from fans, its just not suitable for me. Its not moisturing enough and is too mild for my sometimes chapped lips.

If my lips is flaking and I tried to use this lip balm, it does not seem to help at all. Its a miserable flop, in my view. It practically dries up my lips when it should be helping to moisturise it.

However, if my lips is already well-moisturised, the light red tint from this lip balm actually enhances my lip colour pretty well, giving it a lovely sheen.

You can get them from Amazon :
Burts Bee 100% Natural Lip Balm ( Multipack ) - makes a great Christmas gift
Burts Bee Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil
Burts Bee Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil ( Pack of 5 )

Burts Bee Lip balm is one of the bestsellers on the Amazon. You can check out the Amazon Bestseller in Skincare here or refer to my resource and savings page.

Ingredients :
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, cena alba (beeswax/cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, castor oil, lanolin, symphytum officinale (comfrey) root, punica granatum (pomegranate) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, pimpinella anisum (anise) fruit oil, cinnamomum cassia (cassia) oil, cinnamomum zeylancium leaf oil, salvia officinalis oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, carmine (CI 75470) parfum. Not tested on animals. 99.6% Natural.

Source : Burts Bee

No comments