Review on Skinlite Age Care Eye Gel Mask

I bought these eye masks from Sasa on a whim because I simply have a weakness for eye masks. I am just so obsessed in making my eyes look better.

At $7.90 for 3 pieces, I did not find itcheap since I never even heard of the brand. But since it was made in Korea, I decided to give it a try.

It claims to visibly helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles and leaves eye zone moisturized and soft.

Main Ingredients : Contains Ginseng, Green Tea, Vitamin A & E, and Aloe Vera.

This eye mask unlike the common essence-soaked cresent shape-like patches, is actually a 1 piece long dry gel-like mask.
The mask is folded in half with a backing paper inbetween. Just peel off the backing and you are ready to use the long patch.

There is a slight fragrance which reminded me of lychee fruits and it feels cooling on my under eye area. But there is no great news to share because it does not work.
And at times, my under eye area will feel itchy if I did not remove it by the stated duration of 15mins to 20mins.

Frankly speaking I actually prefer essence-soaked eye masks because dry masks feel surreal and it made me wonder if it actually deliver any beneficial nutrients to my skin.

It does not deliver its claims and I am on my way to use other masks.

No comments