Celebrity Tips and Secrets

Jennifer Garner on Perk YOUR SKIN UP
- Spray apple cider vinegar on the face as apple vinegar can help to stimulate circulation, giving you a refreshed look.

Janet Jackson & Jennifer Lopez on HELP RED SPLOTCHES DISAPPEAR
- Wash the face with tepid/cool water as hot water can break down the skin barrier, leaving skin blotchy and dry looking while too cold water will break capillaries.

Shakira on HELP WITH FACE PUFFINESS
- Cut back on white flour and sugar for 24 hours as carbohydrates will cause the body to hold onto water which made everything swell.

A gym instructor I know of, advise against drinking fizzy drinks.
A magazine I came across, suggested to reduce salt intake.

Other tips from celebrities

1) To reduce the puffiness in an instant
Dip a spoon in ice cold water and then press the back of it against your under eye area,cheeks,chin and all those places where you want to reduce the bloated look.

I tried this on puffy eyelids and it really helps but I used ice-cubes instead of spoon.
What I did is wrap 2 to 3 ice-cubes with a few sheets of tissue papers ( I think you can use a thin cloth because tissues do tear easily ) and press against my puffy eyelids.

2) To get bee-stung luscious lips
Apply cinnamon oil brings blood to the lips which cause the plumping and the effect lasts about three to four hours.

No comments