Review : Skin Expert Whitening and Hydrating Ampoules



Review for Skin Expert Whitening and Hydrating Ampoules

Ampoules, an in-thing in Korea for a long while, are potent, viscous fluids packed in vials or dropper-type bottles and said to produce almost instant results on the skin.

They are different from serums, even though both contain highly concentrated amounts of active ingredients and are small enough to penetrate deeply into skin.

However, ampoules contain more condensed active ingredients and sizes are smaller than that of a serum, hence they are said to be more potent than serums.


Review for Whitening and Hydrating Ampoules


With that in mind, I purchased some ampoules from a colleague who is a beauty fanatic. Even though whitening and hydration are my top most concerns but I still can't resist getting Caviar, Oxygen Booster and Beauty Lifting ampoules as well.

Note that Skin Expert has a wide range of ampoules for different concerns - AHA Peeling, Anti-Acne, Beauty Lifting, Caviar, Couperose, Oxygen Booster, PhytoFlavon, Regenerating, Sensitive, Hydrating and Whitening.

Among the 5 variations, I felt that Whitening and Hydrating ampoules work best on my skin. I saw results, unlike when I used Caviar, Oxygen Booster and Beauty Lifting ampoules. It could also be because of my age when I don't need anti-aging products for now - hopefully its because my skin is still young!

Each glass vial contains 2ml contents. Break the vial, as indicated by the red line, near the neck of the vial. Depending on your preference, you can finish the whole vial at one time ( like in the salon ) or choose to use it over a few days.

In some facial salons, the beauticians tend to apply the ampoules during the skin massaging, after exfoliation. I tried using the same way, but my skin experienced some breakouts, so I stopped the massaging and used the ampoules like a serum instead.

I tend to use the whitening vial after exfoliation and masking, if I feel that my skin is in need of radiance or hydration vial if my skin is dehydrated. I tend to use the ampoule for 3 consecutive days because the quantity is too much for a 1 time usage.

In order to maintain the "freshness" of the contents, I will stuff a tissue paper in the opening and keep
in the fridge. You can find small containers to slot the vial if you are worried about spillage and breakage. 

In facial salons, ampoules are highly marked up and if you are getting married, some make-up artists will sell the beauty-lifting ampoules for $25 or more. I managed to get it at a discount because my colleague know someone from the beauty industry.

My skin appeared more radiant after consecutive use of the whitening ampoule for 3 days. And with the hydrating ampoule, my skin was sufficiently hydrated. Loving the affordable price and the results of the ampoules.

Popular ampoules on Amazon
Lanbena Vitamin C/ Hyaluronic Acid/ Retinol Serum Ampoule
Martiderm Photo-age Anti-aging Ampoules 
Ohui Miracle Moisture Ampoule 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways :