TBS and Sephora Warehouse Sale Hauls

A very unhealthy obsession of mine is to stock up on beauty products. I have a soft spot for skin care items, body and haircare products.
It was still manageable in the past but it has becoming more erractic ever since I started this blog.

A recent big damage on my pocket is the drugstore.com purchase, which set me back by almost $300 inclusive of shipping charges.

Well, lets see what I got from The Bodyshop Sale, its just a mini haul of 3 items.
The other 2 items are purchases from Sephora and Robinsons a couple of weeks back.



A lovely friend who was on a Korea business trip kindly offered to help me to get some Etude House and The Face Shop purchases. I was actually more interested in Beauty Credit but she was unable to find the shop ( as I expected ).
Etude House Hologram Hair Serum, Moistfull Mist and TFS Raspberry Roots Eye Mask were my purchases. The rest were gifts and complimentary samples from my lovely friend.




So what did I get from the latest Sephora Sale? Only hair and body products. I was kinda disappointed that I did not manage to get any make-up items, was actually looking forward to buying more eyeshadows. :)
The colours available were not able to entice me.