Review on Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Treatment


The Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Treatment is a single–use rinse–off treatment. It contains ingredients designed to revitalize the damaged cuticle of the hair by helping to restore the protective layer that mimics hair's naturally–occurring "F–layer" of 18–MEA fatty acids. Best results if used at least once a week.

Its Amino Pro-Vitamins instantly penetrate the hair strands and the formula hydrates the inside of severely damaged hair.

How it works :
The cuticle is the outermost layer of the shaft and protects the hair structure. Its natural protective layer of fatty acid 18–MEA molecules, or what is commonly known as the "F–layer", gives hair its smoothness, softness and hydrophobic properties, which is important to ensure hair remains healthy–looking.

BT Mac, one of the unique ingredients in the Pantene 3–Minute Miracle formula, has a strong positive head which then deposits on the negatively charged hair surface, forming an artificial F–layer which mimics the behavior of the hair's natural F–layer, thus restoring the cuticle. Therefore hair surface becomes healthier and feels softer and smoother

I picked up a tube of this treatment from Watsons for $3.50 and wanted to see if it lived up to its claims.
I have always known that Pantene has the ability to give smooth silky hair strands as I have seen it on my sister's hair but sadly, it made her drop more hair so she decided to stop all Pantene hair products many years ago.

Initially I was quite hesitant in trying out this product since I just permed my hair a month ago. I am so afraid that it would made my hair so soft that it straightened out my curls.
But then drats!, the hours spent in assessing the damaged ends of my hair made me want to try an intensive treatment to solve it once and for all.
Following their 3 minute theory, I applied to my hair from the middle to the ends and leave it for 3 minutes.
However, I felt that the 15ml treatment product is too much so I decided to use it for 2 times. The second time usage was a week after.

Even when I was rinsing off my hair, I can literally feel that my hair have become so much softer and manageable.
I was duly impressed with the efficacy of the product or rather I had expected it based on past experiences with Pantene.

The formula is pretty rich and the texture can be quite slippery and runny-like that the bathroom floor and my hands become slippery. However, the end result is that my tresses become tangle-free and silky smooth. Almost a silicon-like coating on the tresses.
It smells wonderful and the hair ends look so much better.
You just have to try it and you would thank me for it. I am serious. Its that good.

I do not think I would use it on a daily basis since its so intensive but once a week treatment would be a good pampering treat for the hair, don't you think so?

Ingredients


Source : Pantene

No comments