Skincare Secret Tip from Miss Singapore Universe, Rathi Menon





Her daily beauty routine :
Clean and fresh skin is very important to me, so I wash my face everyday, followed by an alcohol-free lotion to balance my skin. Unfortunately, I get white heads on my nose quite often, so I apply paste made up of baking soda and water, which gets rid of them effectively. I’m also a big believer of pampering myself with DIY facial masks at least once a week. My favourite is to mix cucumber with yoghurt and honey.


Having make up piled on my face almost every day isn’t good for my skin, which is why cleansing is absolutely crucial to me. I remove makeup immediately after every photo shoot with a gentle makeup remover to let my skin breathe. I also like to use an invigorating apricot scrub once a week for that fresh-faced feeling. And on days when I don’t have photo shoots, I wear little to no make up.

Source : Honeycombers

No comments