Last Day of 2015


Today is the last day of 2015. How do you feel? Have you grown a little wiser, a lot healthier and a little prettier? Have you found your meaning in life and is happier than before?

This year has been an eventful year for me and I certainly feel that this year flew much faster than other years. My heart has gone through some aches, either from personal woes or from others. Came across a number of deaths this year, contributed to a few condolence funds and attended several funerals as well. Hopefully the following year will bring good news and cheers to what I have been wishing for.

I truly feel that one must be happy in life. I am pessimistic by nature, always trying to prepare myself for the worst yet still find it hard to accept it when things really go bad. Quotes keep me going at times and here's some that I came across recently..


If you have a bad day at times...




If you are working towards your goals...



Sometimes in life, we tend to regret some of our doings...especially where relationships are concerned...


If you have gone through some aches, be it in the heart or mind...


If you have made some changes in your life due to some bad experiences, just remember that...




Whatever it is, keep on fighting!





And finally, be thankful that every day is a blessing and life still goes on....