Roots Colour Touch-up at Michelle's Hair and Beauty Studio


Salon : Michelle's Hair and Beauty Studio
Location : 148, Potong Pasir Ave 1, #01-41, S(350148)
Tel : 6858 3813 / 9641 0488
Stylist : Michelle

After 3 months, I am back to this salon, just to touch up on the roots where the greys are showing quite prominently. It is my first time to have roots touch-up, usually I will colour my hair all over again. However, I like the colour that Michelle has chosen for me, it is so natural that no one commented that I have coloured my hair. Then again, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, who will want to colour their hair without anyone noticing them?

Previously, the hair dye has left my hair in straw-like condition and flakes for a week. This time round, it cleared up after 2 days, probably due to the small area being affected by the dye this time round. Of course, I am dismayed to find my hair in the same straw-like condition and flakes but it is still manageable.
The trick is to wash the hair more thoroughly and longer than what I will usually do, though there is no guarantee that the flakes will disappear.

She charges me $55 for the 2 hours job instead of the $50 she initially offered during my first time in the salon. There is no hard-sell of hair products or treatments. I left the salon with a nice and friendly vibe, knowing this salon is just offering pure good service. It is not perfect but it suits my nature - reading the magazines at ease, without any chattering or hard-sell tactics and knowing I will not be ripped off with unnecessary packages, treatments or products.

No comments