Review : Dr. Morita Repair Essence Eye Mask





Dr. Morita Repair Essence Eye Mask (organic-snail/escargot extraction) - for healing dark circle eyes, the best anti aging skin care products contain no harmful or toxic ingredients and are able to penetrate skin pores, reaching and nourising cells forming in the layers beneath. Provides moisturizing, firming, anti-bacteria, anti-inflammation, prevent dehydration, repairing dark circles

Dr. Morita Repair Essence Eye Mask pack contains 8 individual sheets in a box, each pair is shaped like a cresent moon and covers right up to the crow feet area. The eye mask sheets are soaked with essence and provides a comfortable and refreshing feel on the undereye area.

I feel that it works more effectively in the day, than in the night, providing temporary relief to tired eyes and giving the illusion of brighter eye area which is evident when I don on contact lens after the eye mask application.

I have seen an improvement when I am diligent with my eye mask application and when I am not. My eye area just looks less tired, compared to when I do without eye masks for several weeks.