Review : Ma Cherie Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner


Shampoo Description
This shampoo contains the newly innovated mositure ingredients, with high penetrating ability to keep hair shine and elasticity. Give you beautiful and outstanding hair color. Natural flower scent

Conditioner Description
This conditioner contains the newly innovated mositure ingredients, with high penetrating ability to keep hair shine and elasticity. Give you beautiful and outstanding hair color. Conditions your hair to silky, smooth, and nurished. Floral scent.

Ma Cherie, a drugstore line from Shiseido has gives one a feminine and girly feel, with its sweet pink colour.
I have previously reviewed its shower gel which I did not quite fancy, due to its drying effects.

I brought both the travel sized 50ml shampoo and conditioner to my recent Hong Kong-Macau trip and while its not that particularly impressive, its decent enough for a daily wash.
Both products give a sweet floral fragrance which do not linger after a wash. The shampoo lathers easily and produces much foam, to give a luxurious wash, while the conditioner conditions the hair ends well enough.
Combined together, it gives softness to the hair, though I still have some tangled ends which is normal for me.
I don't hate it but since I am on the path to using natural hair care products, this set is not for me.

Shampoo Ingredients

Conditioner Ingredients


Source : Secretcosme


Subscribe to ReviewGalore for Free – If you’re interested in keeping in touch with me and the new articles that go up on ReviewGalore, you can subscribe in 2 ways : 

No comments