Review : Cell Alive Eye Mask

Main Ingredients : EGF, Collagen, L-Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid,Vitamin E

Touted to be able to whiten and hydrate, remove puffiness, reduce dark eye circles and wrinkles, I first picked this up from a drugstore in Taipei last year. It comes in a generous packaging of 20 pieces in a box which I later threw away due to trying to do some compact packing before coming back to Singapore.
I had been using this on and on-off basis.

When I first starting using this, I absolutely hated it right to the core. The sealed silver packaging was tightly adhered to each plastic tray where each pair of masks sit in it. It took much strength to peel away the tight silver packaging and sometimes in the process, my eye mask tore. The pair of eye masks was slippery and moist and kept sliding down my under eye area. Very irritating indeed. On top of that, I see no improvement on my under eye area.

I stopped using this for several months and only started using these recently. The silver packaging is still very irritating but I just have to be careful so that I would not tear my eye masks.
The eye masks are not that moist anymore, probably because I have kept it for too long, I guess. Its still slippery and slimy but no longer slide down that easily as the previous time. It was cooling and refreshing.
When I had a good sleep the night before and used these eye masks in the morning, the puffiness and dark eye circles seem better. A subtle difference to seeing my tired and haggard eyes.

No comments