Review : Somang Coenzyme Q10 Dual Perfection Sheet Mask


Actually I cannot remembered when I bought this facial mask but the packaging does look classy and more to premium range when I first saw it. Since it contains Q10, which is an antioxidant itself, to protect against free radicals, I bought 3 sheets to try it.

Its light yellow in colour, soaked in the yellow essence. When I first removed the sheet from the packaging, it left the yellowish essence on my hands, hence I reminded myself to remember to wash it off my face, after the treatment.
Athough its recommended for 15mins to 20mins duration, I had it layered on my face for 45minutes to soak in all the essence and removed it just before it dries up.

I do found my skin softer and firmer, which lasted well to the next day. There is a slight hydration factor, which is a bonus, but not meant for severely dehydrated skin.

No comments